Day 16: Christmas Books
‘Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house…”
Let me tell you a story. Actually, let’s talk about stories… in our scrapbooks!
Your mission: Capture your favourite Christmas books for your scrapbook!
Whether you read Christmas stories every night during the month of December or not, certain Christmas stories are sure to have a special place in your heart.
Here’s a list of some popular Christmas books to start you thinking!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Robert Lewis. May
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- The Nutcracker by E.T.A. Hoffman
- The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg
- The Night Before Christmas by Clement Clarke Moore
- The Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Anderson
Click here for more ideas to capture the magic of Christmas Books.
Do you have enough adhesive for scrapbooking in January? Maybe an extra roll or two will end up in your Christmas stocking?
Now carry on with the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, the scrapbooking is covered!