Day 13: Special Decorations and Ornaments
If you are like me you have a couple of Christmas decorations that are super-special! Perhaps it’s a family heirloom, or you received it as a gift, or maybe you just LOVE it! Is it a nativity scene, a sprig of mistletoe, a music box nutcracker or a handmade decoration? Have you included it in your scrapbook?
- Photo of your special decoration
- Photo of the the decoration with the person who gave it to you
- Photo of you with the decoration
- Photo of the place of honour in your home where it is displayed
- Photo of it being set up while you are decorating
- Why is this decoration so special to you?
- Tell about how you came to have this decoration
- What is the background of this decoration
- Is this an heirloom… or WILL it be?
- If an ornament is handmade who made it? Can you share that on your page?
I have a few decorations that are very special to me. Ornaments my kids made in playschool, something from my grandmother. A decoration from our favourite travel destinations. I am going to include all of these in my Christmas scrapbook this year. How are you including your favourite ornaments?
Join us tomorrow for Day 14: Stockings
Comments on this entry are closed.
We have lots of special ornaments! The majority of our ornaments on our tree are homemade. I especially love all the crocheted ones that Eric’s mom made. Also, since Eric’s mom died in 2010, every Christmas we buy 1 ornament for the tree just for her. This is a great way to remember her.