Day 11: Holiday Wreath
Everywhere I go I’m always noticing the different kinds of wreaths people have. Fresh boughs, fake boughs, willow branches, bells, pine cones, ornament balls, feathers, the opportunities are endless! Have you included your wreath on your Christmas pages?
- The wreath
- Close-up details of the embellishments on the wreath
- Show where the wreath hangs in your home
- Is your wreath a family heirloom, where did it come from?
- Did you or someone you know make your wreath?
- Why did you choose the one you have?
- Where do you hang it?
- Does hanging a wreath have special meaning to you?
- Do you have any memories from your childhood associated with a wreath?
Including you holiday wreath on your scrapbook pages will be a great opportunity to document one more piece of your Christmas experience. Are you planning to include your holiday wreath in your scrapbook this year? What kind of wreath do YOU have? Share in the comments!
Join us tomorrow for Day 12: Christmas Tree
Comments on this entry are closed.