Day 10: Christmas Lights
One of the things that make Christmas such a beautiful time of year is Christmas Lights. I love driving around to see the lights on the houses. I love it when you see a house that is “over the top”. (National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation style!) Have you ever included Christmas lights on your scrapbook pages?
- Lights on your house
- Lights in your house
- Photograph the process of putting up the lights at your house
- Lights from around your neighborhood
- Christmas light displays in your town (ie. Candy Cane Lane, or a festival of Christmas Lights)
- Try taking photos of the lights using interesting photography techniques (bokeh effect)
- How do you feel when you see Christmas lights?
- How does your family react to the lights?
- Make a top 10 list of favorite Christmas lights around town.
- What are your Christmas light memories from your childhood?
Do you have more ways to include Christmas lights on your scrapbook pages? Please share your tips in the comments section!
Join us tomorrow for Day 11: Holiday Wreath