Day 17: Favourite Christmas Movies
Does your family watch a special Christmas movie every year? If I had to choose just one I’d say my favourite is the classic 1964 stop motion animation Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. I always felt so bad for the poor misfit toys and I remember thinking that I could love an elephant with spots! Here’s a few ideas to help you include your favourite Christmas movies in your scrapbook.
- A stack of your favourite Christmas movies
- Your family cozied up by the TV
- List each family members favourite movie
- Make a list of ALL of your favourite Christmas movies
- Do you watch the same movie every year?
- Do you watch the movie on a certain day
- Do you have a special “movie watching” tradition?
- What is your favourite movie quote?
- Describe what makes this movie so special
- Do you have memories of a special movie from your childhood?
Are you going to capture the magic of your favourite Christmas movie(s) in your scrapbook this year? Leave me a comment sharing your favourite!
Join us tomorrow for Day 18: Favourite Christmas Music
Comments on this entry are closed.
My favourite Christmas movie is National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation! It isn’t Christmas until I watch this movie! Eric and I really enjoy watching the “old” Christmas cartoons as well, the Grinch, Rudolph, Frosty!
The only one I could think of was White Christmas – love all the old music and song/dance numbers – with Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye. Oh, yeah, and It’s a Wonderful Life.
I watch lots of Hallmark and such type of movies at this time of year, but nothing terribly memorable.
I love Bing Crosby Christmas music, but I’ve actually never seen White Christmas! I’ll have to add it to my list!