Day 16: Favourite Christmas Books
Our bookshelf has a section dedicated to Christmas books. On that shelf are a few family favourites, like the copy of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer that belonged to my husband as a child, The Night Before Christmas (a classic!) and Mooseltoe by Margie Palatini and Henry Cole, an adorable rhyming story of a father moose trying to create a perfectly perfect Christmas. As these books are a special part of our Christmas experience they should definitely be included in our Christmas scrapbook.
- Photo of your child reading his/her favourite Christmas book
- Photo of you reading to your child
- Think about your photo location, is the background festive? Is it a common place for reading in your home?
- Can you ‘sneak’ a photo without your child knowing to capture them ‘in the moment’?
- Photo of a stack of favourite Christmas books
- Do you have any stories that you loved since you were a child?
- Have you discovered a new favourite from your kids’ books?
- What book is everyone’s favourite in your house? Does each person have their own favourite, or do you all like one special story?
- Is it almost impossible to choose a favourite?
- Have your choices changed over the years? What about your kids’ choices?
Including your favourite Christmas books on your scrapbook pages is a wonderful way to capture the magic of Christmas. It is a way to tell your Christmas story. Are you going to include Christmas books on your scrapbook pages this season? Leave me a comment and tell me what your favourite Christmas book is.
Join us tomorrow for Day 17: Favourite Christmas Movies