Presents at Christmas are a BIG deal. Let the presents shine on your scrapbook pages too! Here’s a few ideas to get you started.
- Photos of you shopping, or your kids shopping for Christmas presents (use your cell phone camera!)
- Pile of presents under the tree
- Capture your excited child holding the wrapped present
- Your child unwrapping their gift
- Your child with their present
- How excited was the child before they opened the gift?
- What was the reaction to the present?
- Why did you choose this item for the recipient?
- Do you have any memories about special Christmas presents from your childhood?
BONUS! Title Inspiration (Beyond “Christmas Morning”)
- The Gift of Joy
- The Magic of Christmas
- All I Want for Christmas
- Under the Tree
- Christmas Cheer
- Naughty or Nice?
- Present Time!
I hope you are inspired to capture the magic of Christmas presents on your scrapbook pages. Leave me a comment with your favourite title for a page about unwrapping presents.
P.S. I used a child for the examples above, but the same thing applies to friends, siblings, parents, etc!!
Join us tomorrow for Day 23: Christmas Dinner