Day 23: the Christmas Dinner
Mmmm… turkey! Turkey is my favourite part of a Christmas dinner. Have you included your Christmas meal in your scrapbook? Here’s a few ideas to get you started.
- The turkey (or other main course!)
- The table setting
- Everyone sitting together for the meal
- Use your menu
- Include the guest list
- What is your favourite part of the meal?
- Does your mom make the best stuffing? Your aunt make the best cabbage rolls? Share the highlights of the meal!
- List each person’s favourite item
- What special preparations did you make for the meal?
- Were there any special moments or stories shared?
I hope you will capture the magic of your Christmas meal on your scrapbook page! Share your favourite part of the Christmas meal in the comments!
Join us tomorrow for Day 24: Christmas Eve
Comments on this entry are closed.
Thank you for your series of scrapbooking 25 days in December leading up to Christmas day. You have done a wonderful job and I so appreciate the thoughtful ideas you have put together. I especially love your journaling ideas in this post. I can’t tell you how many pictures I have of holiday dinners of either just the table full of food, or people sitting around the table, but no stories written down to accompany them. Alice, you’ve done a fabulous job!
Thanks Kristie! I always find I have more ideas than I can scrapbook. Journaling is always a tough one, but looking back at old pages without it, I’m always sad that I don’t have the story and details behind the photos! It’s tough, but worth it!
Love all of your ideas!!!!!!!