There’s so many special ways to spend Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve we are always together with my family. We open some gifts and then play games. Here’s a few ideas to help you scrapbook your Christmas Eve activities.
- Photos of your Christmas Eve activities
- Where do you go?
- Who is there?
- What do you do?
- What do you do on Christmas Eve?
- What family traditions do you participate in?
- What was the most memorable part of Christmas Eve?
- Do you have any Christmas Eve memories to share on your page?
I hope you are inspired to capture the magic of Christmas Eve on your scrapbook pages. Share your Christmas Eve tradition in the comments!
Join us tomorrow for Day 25: Christmas Morning
Comments on this entry are closed.
Our tradition is church. We no longer have Mass at midnight, but we do go Christmas Eve to church. I sing in the choir, my husband plays the organ.