So many scrapbookers make their Christmas cards now… so don’t forget to scrapbook them!
And if you’re not into making your own cards, you can scrapbook the cards you receive.
- Your handmade Christmas card(s)
- The Christmas cards you’ve received, on display.
- The unopened cards in a pile… waiting to be opened!
- Use the card as your photo!
- Use newsletters/updates received with your Christmas cards for your journaling.
- Share how you feel about sending and receiving cards.
- If your card is handmade share your process. When did you start making them? How many did you make? How did you come up with the design.
- List some of the personal messages included in Christmas cards you received.
- Don’t forget any online messages you received… these can be printed and included too!
I hope you are inspired to capture the magic of your Christmas cards on your scrapbook pages! I’d love to know how you display your cards. Leave me a message in the comments!
Don’t forget any online messages you received… these can be printed and included too!
Join us tomorrow for Day 22: The Presents.