Mmmm… Christmas baking. Just thinking about the delicious treats of Christmas makes my mouth water. Even if you are not someone who bakes a lot, I’ll bet you make some kind of special treat for the holidays. (If not, you can still scrapbook your favourite treats… and you could always cheat and ‘fake’ some baking photos 😉
- Cookies baking in the oven. (Just open the door and take a quick snap!)
- The cookies lined up on the counter.
- One of the kids sneaking a cookie. (This happens at your house too, right?)
- Photos of your kids licking the spoon, or ‘helping’ in some other way.
- Decorating the cookies.
- What are your favourite Christmas treats? Your kids’ favourites?
- Which treats do you miss from your childhood? Who made them? What made them so special?
- Include your recipe on the page.
- List the items you ‘have to’ bake every year.
What is THE treat you can’t imagine not having at Christmas? Is it a secret family recipe? Share your favourites in the comments!
Join us tomorrow for Day 5: Christmas Candies