Welcome to the Creative Christmas Blog Hop! We hope you’ll enjoy a day of festive fun and inspiration as the Scrapbook Bundles designers showcase the products available in the Creative Christmas 2015 Bundle.
Click through all the blogs before 11:59 EST and be sure to leave a comment on each and every one, because at the end of the hop ONE lucky “hopper” will win a complete bundle before you can even buy it!
So grab a drink, flex your mouse-clickers, and relax. We’re going to bring you your most creative Christmas yet!
Let me tell you about the class I’ve included in the bundle, Scrapbook Christmas… in January!
Christmas is a busy time of year. The idea of scrapbooking every day, or capturing all of the special moments seems like a brilliant idea.
It is, but… who has the time? Shopping, wrapping presents, attending Christmas concerts and parties, decorating the house, baking holiday treats… are you worn out just thinking about it all?
And then on top of everything you are supposed to scrapbook it too?
Let’s scrapbook Christmas… in January!
In December you will receive:
- Short email prompts for 25 days with your daily mission of the Christmas moment you need to capture, and a link to the class page.
- The daily class page will have more details about capturing the photos and journaling for the day, as well as alternate ideas or different ways to interpret the prompt.
- Daily tips help to keep you on track and be sure you are ready to scrapbook your memories in January.
- Organization Guide. These tips will help you plan your Christmas scrapbooking in a way that is super simple and easy to carry out during the month of December. You’ll learn how to do the bare minimum so you can scrapbook your memories in January.
- A PDF pocket guide checklist to keep you on track so you won’t forget to take important photos.
In January you will receive:
- Daily emails reminders to visit the class page. 😉
- Daily class pages with inspiration and tips to help you scrapbook your Christmas memory.
- Access to a Facebook group for sharing your layouts with others.
This class is perfect for all types of scrapbookers, traditional, pocket page, mini album or digi! Your style of scrapbooking isn’t important, it’s the memories you are capturing.
This class gives you the perfect opportunity to incorporate other products from the bundle!
Here’s a few ways that you can use the other bundle goodies in this class!
- Use Karen’s templates or Alison’s sketches to design your layouts.
- Schedule all of your Christmas activities, including daily reminders to take a photos, using Lisa’s Christmas Planner.
- Create your layouts using Melissa’s gorgeous Good Cheer digital scrapbooking kit.
- Edit your photos using Melissa Shanhun’s editing tips.
The Scrapbook Christmas in January class normally retails for $25. You can get the whole bundle for $29.99! It’s true!
Take a peek at what’s included in the bundle!
Here are the links to the whole blog hop!
- Scrapbook Bundles
- Lisa Harris at My Kreative Pursuits
- Melissa Shanhun at Digital Scrapbooking HQ
- Karen Fitting at Photos Kept Alive
- Margareta Carlsson at My Dream December
- Alice Boll at Scrapbook Wonderland YOU ARE HERE!
- Beth Soler at Scrapping Wonders
- Carole (Cassel) at Scrapbook Campus
- Alison Day at Day Designs
- Connie Hanks at Clicky Chick Creates
- Cara Vincens at The Hooting Pirate
- Melissa Ohlson at Paper Pink Peppermints
- Jen Gallacher at Jen Gallacher
Don’t forget to leave a comment at EVERY site to be eligible to win one of the bundles!
Now go ahead and leave a comment… I’d love to hear what your favourite part of Christmas dinner is! Your next stop will take you to see Beth from Scrapping Wonders.
*Affiliate links are used on this site.