This merry little penguin is an adorable stamp from Close to My Heart. Here’s the steps to create this card:
1. Cut the blue background to 4″ x 5-1/4″.
2. Use Versamark ink to stamp the penguin.
3. Heat emboss with black embossing powder. (Want to learn embossing? Watch this video!)
4. Tear the ‘ice’ from a bit of white paper.
5. Stamp ‘Merry Christmas’ on the ice with matching blue ink.
6. Stamp a few snowflakes using white pigment ink.
7. Mount to a quarter-fold card front.
If you are worried that you aren’t capturing the special moments in December for your scrapbooks don’t despair! There’s still time to register for Scrapbook Christmas… in January.
This class will show you what you need to capture this month so you will be able to scrap all of your Christmas memories with ease in January! Click here for more details!
Christmas cards don’t have to be difficult or take forever to create. Next time you need a card try to use a little creativity to make something fun and fast!
Let your creativity shine!