Day 1: The Advent Calendar
I LOVE advent calendars! I love the ones you hide treasures in. I love the super-cool Lego ones. I even love the ones that come with the little waxy piece of chocolate. I remember having the chocolate ones as a kid, and how excited I was opening up one door every day until Christmas.
Do you have/use an advent calendar? Scrapbook it!
- Your child (or you) opening the treasure!
- The calendar.
- The treasure!
- Describe the treasures. If it’s something you found, why did you choose it?
- Share your child’s reaction to the calendar.
- Share your own reaction to the calendar… why do you still do it?
- Reminisce about advent calendars from your childhood.
- Do ALL of the Above!
Don’t forget, a scrapbook without your story is simply a beautiful photo album. Let’s make yours a book of memories!
Leave me a comment telling me what kind of advent calendar you use. Are you going to scrapbook it this year?
Join us tomorrow for Day 2: Gingerbread Houses