If you have a yard or garden that you enjoy you should definitely document it. Try creating a garden journal or scrapbook.
I have recently started a garden journal. I want it to be more than a book that keeps track of my plants or than a scrapbook filled with pictures of my garden. I want it to be inclusive.
How do you do that? How can you combine functionality and make it pretty? What garden stories should you share in your garden scrapbook?
Here’s some topics you may wish to include in your garden journal.
- How did you prepare your garden?
- An overview of your yard or garden space.
- Diagrams of your garden plan.
- Who has helped you create your garden?
- Scrapbook pages that share photos of your garden.
- Tags and growing information about your plants.
- Successes and failures.
- Your favourite plants and why you like them.
- Memories of family member’s gardens and why they were special.
- Your gardening secrets.
Want to take a peek into my garden journal?
Are you hopping along the Make it Monday Blog Circle? You’ll have arrived from Digital Scrapbooking HQ where Melissa collected some fave daddy and daughter pics for a happy layout.
Your next stop will take you to Messtaken Identities where Gina has joined the Pocket Letter craze putting her own UPcycling spin on it.
I hope you’ll be inspired to create your own garden journal or scrapbook! If you have one share a link in the comments or share it on the Scrapbook Wonderland Facebook page.
Have a wonderful day!